Thank you for being a customer! If you place an order with Clay Shooters Supply, you ACCEPT these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Clay Shooters Supply is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. We have been the serving sporting good community for over 10 years and we truly value our customers.
It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted to adults and/or also may be restricted due to the area in which you reside. These items include, but are not limited to, ammunition and firearms. Again, YOU, the customer, are responsible for verifying the legality of the item(s) you are ordering prior to placing you order. Clay Shooters Supply will not be held responsible for any items refused by your FFL. It is up to you to contact your chosen FFL to inquire about the transfer of the items you are ordering prior to placing your order.
You can only place an order if you acknowledge, agree to and accept the following:
If purchasing ammunition, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- Someone over 21 years old must be present to sign for the package when it is delivered.
- You must be a US CITIZEN.
- You must be 21 years old to order any ammunition from Clay Shooters Supply.
- Your date of birth and driver license information must be provided when purchasing.
- You must have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
- You have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution.
- You never have been a fugitive from justice nor an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
- You have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- You have never renounced your US citizenship.
- You have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You have never been subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening any individual, whether adult or child.
- You understand ammunition (especially military surplus ammunition), by it’s very nature is inherently dangerous and you accept full liability regarding its use as well as full responsibility for the safe use and storage of any ammunition you purchase and/or possess.
- Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms, may result in exposure to lead. Use sufficient ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.
- You are not prohibited from purchasing the ordered ammunition by any local, state, or federal laws regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence protective orders, or other prohibitions and you are at least 21 years old.
- All ammo sales are final. We do not accept any returns on ammunition.
- Clay Shooters Supply reserves the right to refuse any ammunition order.
If purchasing firearms
you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following…
You acknowledge, agree to, and accept all of the above conditions for purchasing ammunition and…
You MUST be 21 years old to purchase a hand guns and receivers. You MUST be 18 years old to purchase a long gun.
Firearms are ONLY sent to licensed FFL dealers or C&R holders where applicable. If you are the end user and you are having your firearm shipped to a dealer for transfer, we must have your dealers FFL on file and you must have their permission to have your firearm shipped to them for transfer prior to placing your order with us. Federal background checks are required before the FFL dealer can transfer the firearm to you. ALL dealers will charge you a fee for transferring a firearm and you should contact the dealer to ask the amount of that free prior to placing your order with us.
Clay Shooters Supply must have a current copy of the dealers signed FFL or Collector of Curio & Relics License (C&R) BEFORE you can place your order with us. It is also required to have a copy of any other necessary licenses that may be required on file prior to placing your order.
You understand firearms, especially military surplus firearms, by their very nature are inherently dangerous and you accept full liability for product failure or misuse. You also accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of any firearms you purchase and/or possess. All orders placed without, or prior to, a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be deleted without notice.
Clay Shooters Supply reserves the right to refuse any firearm order.
Clay Shooters Supply strongly recommends having all firearms, especially military surplus firearms, checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing. If you order a firearm that normally comes with a mag that is not allowed in your state (due to hi capacity for example), your firearm will be shipped without the mag and with no adjustment nor discount to the price of the firearm.
You, the customer, are responsible for contacting your selected FFL prior to placing your order to verify the following 1) if they will accept the transfer for ALL items on your order, 2) what is their current address and does it match what is shown in their listing on our site for your order, 3) are they still in business, 4) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. Clay Shooters Supply will not be responsible for any issues that arise from the customer's failure to follow this step. Clay Shooters Supply does not have any relationships with the FFLs on the list and thus the FFL is not a representative of Clay Shooters Supply in any manner.
Delivery and Timing
Products will ship generally within 1 to 5 business days, inventory permitting. Clay Shooters Supply has the right to cancel any order at any time.
Non-Prescription Products only:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days of your receipt of shipment and the purchase price will be refunded less shipping, handling and insurance. Any returned item must be in its original condition and in its original packaging. Items that are damaged will not be accepted. Returned items must be accompanied with your Invoice/bill of sale or other proof of purchase. Clay Shooters Supply recommends shipping your return via a parcel service that allows you to insure and track your shipment; Clay Shooters Supply will not be responsible for any returned item lost in shipping to our offices.
Prescription Lenses and Leather Bags:
Prescription lenses and Leather Bags will be corrected and returned only in event of error in manufacturing by the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for incorrect prescriptions supplied by the customer. If we find the prescription supplied by the customer with the original order matches the lens made, we will not be responsible for a correction. We will correct the lens or bags for our customers with a newly supplied prescription or bag if they wish, but a charge will be incurred for the change.
*** Prescription items are non-returnable and non-refundable. ***
Conditions of Use
The technical information provided in these online documents is provided in good faith, and to the best of our knowledge is assumed to be correct. CLAY SHOOTERS SUPPLY- WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES, MATERIAL OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM THE IMPROPER USE AND STORAGE OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS. FURTHERMORE, CLAY SHOOTERS SUPPLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS RESULTING FROM SHOOTING RELOADED HULLS OR MISHANDLED AMMUNITION.
Always keep firearms and ammunition out of the reach of children.
Always wear eye and ear protection when shooting.
Always double-check that you are using the correct ammunition for your firearm.
Shipping & Returns
Clay Shooters Supply will ship all orders by UPS Ground to the 48 contiguous United States. You must be 18 years or older to purchase Shotgun ammunition. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
In- stock orders will ship in 1-3 business days. All orders will be refunded if the item is not in stock. Our firearms inventory is updated every 1-5 business days, so please call to make sure the item you see is in stock.
Traveling to a shoot? We can ship your order to your hotel for your out of town shoot! It is an easy way to have your favorite shells for every competition! Please allow 5-7 days to have your ammunition order delivered.
By using this website or placing an order with Clay Shooters Supply, you are agreeing to the below statements and terms of sale.
- I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old
- By selling or delivering ammunition and/or firearms accessories to me, Clay Shooters Supply is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year
- I am not a fugitive from justice
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien, and I am not a nonimmigrant alien
- I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
- I am currently not subject to a domestic violence restraining order of any kind
- I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
- I will not conduct an unauthorized export of any defense articles
Agreement to Indemnify and Defend for Misrepresentation
If any of the above statements under the “Customer Affidavit” section of these Terms and Conditions are untrue, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Shooter Eyes Inc LLC (DBA Clay Shooters Supply) and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, civil liability, or criminal prosecution.
- Ship ammunition any faster than Ground Shipping. Please allow 5-7 days to accept your ammunition order.
- Ship ammunition to a P.O. box or ship by U.S. Mail.
- Ship to a residence in any of the following areas (FFL Shipment only):
+ Illinois (Must provide a copy of your FOID card and Drivers License)
+ Maryland (Only including Montgomery County)
+ New York (Must ship to an FFL dealer or gun shop)
+ Washington D.C.
Connecticut residents must provide a copy of their permit to carry a pistol or revolver, an eligibility certificate for a pistol or revolver, a long gun eligibility certificate, a firearms dealer permit or a combination of an ammunition eligibility certificate and a state issued photo ID.
Clay Shooters Supply is no longer able to ship ammunition to California, not even to FFL dealers or Licensed Ammunition Vendors in the state.
Ultimately, the regulations proved to be too great for us to continue serving our customers and friends in the State of California. We recommend that you frequent one of the Federal Firearms Licensees within the State of California to purchase your ammunition from them.
Returns: We do not accept returns due to safety reasons.
In the rare instance that you feel your product may be defective, please contact Clay Shooters Supply at 214-347-4913. For any defective products, Please supply type of shell, specifications of shell and LOT number of the box/case. (The Lot number may be found under the top flap of each box or at the bottom of each box.)